Reduce muscle fatigue, support muscle stability and protect legs from injury with a Core-Sport by Therafirm Compression Leg Sleeves.
CORE-SPORT BY THERAFIRM COMPRESSION LEG SLEEVES
FOR MEN AND WOMEN
Core-Sport by Therafirm Compression Leg Sleeves deliver a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases around the calf. Benefits of true gradient compression include: increased energy for endurance, better performance, reduced muscle fatigue, and shorter recovery time after a long workout.
Core-Sport Mild Support Leg Sleeves Features:
- Lab tested gradient compression that is greatest at the ankle, and decreases up the leg
- High-tech fibers wick away sweat and other moisture
- Super soft yarns are ultra-stretchy and conform to the leg comfortably without losing shape
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Machine washable
- Proudly manufactured in US facilities using the highest quality, premium materials
- Climate comfortable for both hot and cold weather
Core-Spun Mild Support Leg Sleeves Benefits:
- Healthy gradient compression encourages blood flow and circulation, which prevents swelling
- True gradient compression increases athletic performance, endurance and promotes faster recovery
- Compression may prevent pain and injury, promote healing, and aid in pain relief
- Supportive compression in the legs aids in stabilization
- Ultra-stretchy yarns make these sleeves easier to put on
- Moisture wicking properties provide a drier and more hygienic garment and prevent odors
- Gentle compression squeeze helps to support muscles and tendons
- Comfort designed top ensures your sleeves stay in place all day, without being restricting or uncomfortable
What Core-Spun Mild Support Leg Sleeves are best used for:
- Athletic training
- Fitness training
- Weight lifting
- Athletic recovery
- Mild varicose veins
- Poor blood circulation
- Leg discomfort
- Mild to moderate swelling
- Mild edema
- DVT for long distance travelers
- Recovery from muscle fatigue and soreness
Increase energy. Improve performance. Reduce muscle fatigue. Shorten recovery time. Help increase blood circulation and promote healthy blood vessels.
Core-Sport by Therafirm Leg Sleeves are the compression sleeves that will enhance your workout.
While all levels of gradient compression will help to boost athletic performance and recovery to some extent, moderate compression (20-30mmHg) is best for in increasing performance and endurance, while mild compression (15-20mmHg) is best for post-workout recovery and healing.
Core-Sport and TheraSport Athletic Compression Sleeves are both products of Therafirm Compression and have many similarities and some notable differences. Athletes and runners that prefer a thinner, more lightweight material may choose TheraSport. And those that prefer a slightly thicker material may choose Core-Sport. Both styles feature moisture wicking properties to keep the athlete cool, and both offer adequate support.
** Contraindications: Compression products should not be worn and are contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.