Therafirm's Mild Support Core-Spun Gradient Compression Socks are NOW available with a cushioned sole for exceptional comfort! They are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers. Plus, the soft, ultra stretchy fibers ensure these compression socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks
An everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns that make Core-Spun socks easier to don and more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Cushioned Support Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Extra thickness for added comfort
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.