Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Thigh High Support Socks are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers and to help promote better blood flow, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet. Plus, the soft, ultra stretchy fibers ensure these compression thigh high socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Thigh High Socks
Building off the highly popular Core-Spun casual support sock, Therafirm introduces a full length gradient compression garment that's also easier to don and more comfortable to wear! Ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns make Core-Spun socks unique. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Thigh High Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the thigh highs easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.