Recover faster from sports, fitness and fight fatigue with Core-Sport by Therafirm Athletic Performance Socks.
Core-Sport by Therafirm 20-30mmHg Compression Athletic Performance Socks
Don't let fitness fatigue stand in your way of reaching your goals. Recover faster to reach your highest fitness potentail. Our reviews prove that these socks are the ultimate fitness and running socks. They provide unique support and comfort through specialized compression, threading and knitting.
How our customers utilize our Core-Sport compression socks:
- Weight Training
- Sports like soccer, basketball,football, baseball, softball and more
Core-Sport by Therafirm Athletic Compression Socks provide a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases toward the calf. True gradient compression helps to improve blood flow from the ankle to heart, improving oxygenation in the blood and enhancing your workout. Other benefits of true gradient compression include: increased energy for endurance, better performance, reduced muscle fatigue, and shorter recovery time after a workout.
Core-Sport by Therafirm Features Include:
- Graduated compression for better circulation and added support and stabilization
- High-tech fibers that wick moisture away from the skin
- Comfort top that stays in place without binding
- Arch compression for added support
- Anti-microbial to help prevent odor in the sock
- Cushioned heel and foot to reduce impact
Benefits of 20-30mmHg or Moderate Compression:
- Relief of heavy, tired, achy legs
- Moderate varicose veins
- Venous insufficiency
- Moderate swelling
- Minimal edema or lymphedema
- Prevention or management of DVT
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Arterial insufficiency
- Post-op sclerotherapy or vein ligation
- Post venous ulceration
Ideal for varicose veins, spider veins, swelling (edema) and after surgery. You don’t have to have a condition to wear 20–30mmHg. People looking for a bit more support than the 15–20mmHg usually choose to wear 20–30mmHg.