New EASE by Therafirm® is easier to get on and more comfortable to wear!
New EASE by Therafirm® unisex open-toe opaque thigh highs are designed to help prevent edema, DVT, and leg discomfort, prevent or treat mild varicose veins, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* Featuring a soft, knit band for comfortable all-day wear and smooth band open-toe for extra comfort and durability.
EASE by Therafirm® Unisex Open-Toe Opaque Knee Highs are made with a graduated support level of 15-20mmHg.**
EASE by Therafirm® Unisex Open-Toe Opaque Knee Highs Feature:
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Non-restrictive silicone dot band keeps stockings in place all day
- Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry comfortable coolness
- Super soft, breathable opaque material
- Smooth band on open-toe for comfort & durability
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Made 100% in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
COOLMAX® and LYCRA® are trademarks of INVISTA
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.